Financial Services Transfer Pricing Senior Manager
Your Transfer Pricing career within FSTP
As a key member of a market leading financial services transfer pricing practice that has unrivalled technical breadth and depth, you will work closely with a leadership team that’s both dynamic and diverse. You’ll be mentored by “best in class” Partners and Directors who have acquired senior level strategic experience at the HMRC, OECD, in-house banking teams and global professional services environments.
As a Senior Manager, you will need to demonstrate that you own significant client relationships, playing an important role in delivering an outstanding client experience. You will be expected to demonstrate your ability to develop and maintain strong internal and external relationships with key/senior stakeholders both within the business and central tax teams.
The financial services team in London is extremely fast-growing, doubling in size within 4 years. Projects are interesting and varied and range from setting up the TP for a new digital bank through to APA and PDCF cases across financial services, thus shaping both the policy and tax authority landscape.
- Whilst knowledge of working with Investment Banking, Asset Management, Insurance or Private Equity clients is extremely valuable, Senior Managers with strong project management skills seeking a new challenge in financial services, are of high interest.
- Heavily focused on advisory, the projects are extremely broad and over-arch several key areas: Crypto currency and Fintech, Islamic Finance, Brexit based restructurings, operational rationalisation, Competent Authority/APA agreements, Dispute Resolution, M&A due diligence, Thin Capitalisation and Permanent establishment risk management.
- Heavily involved in developing market opportunities and managing different teams, you will be a strong communicator and influencer – people development skills are key.
- Senior Managers will have a minimum of 7 years transfer pricing experience from a complex jurisdiction where advisory projects form more than 70% of your current role.
- Fluency in English (verbal and written) is essential.
What makes London the number one location for financial services?
London offers Senior Transfer Pricing professionals the opportunity to work with an exceptionally high number of complex, global headquartered organisations compared to other cities worldwide. What does this mean for your career development? As a Senior Manager you will be heavily involved in all aspects of strategic Transfer Pricing advisory, including the review, design and implementation of global TP policy, business restructurings and dispute resolution. With the UK government further sharpening its focus on the financial services sector, an innovative approach threads through everything that a transfer pricing professional is involved in. Crypto currency, Islamic finance, APAs, controversy – the list of projects is exciting and endless!